Q: I have a degree from (or am currently enrolled at) another American university. Do I still have to provide a TOEFL/IELTS score?

A: If you will have completed a degree from an American university by August 2019, we still highly recommend you submit a valid TOEFL/IELTS score meeting our minimum requirements. If you previously took the TOEFL/IELTS and choose to not retake the exam, we would appreciate your previous scores as part of your application. If your scores do not meet our minimum criteria, we highly recommend you take the TOEFL/IELTS again.

Return to FAQ