Doctorate of Professional Practice
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & PROCESS
- Schedule an interview with DPP Track Chair Erica Cochran, either by phone or in person;
- Take the GRE exam (and the TOEFL exam if you are a non-native English speaker); and
- Ask three professors or employers permission to assign them as references.
- Complete your online application. Note that you do not have to complete all sections of the online application at once but can revisit the online application by clicking on the link emailed to you by our online system.
- Contact Education Testing Services to send your GRE scores (and TOEFL scores) directly to our department, using the institution code 2074, GRE department code 4401, and TOEFL department code 12.
- Assign three references to your application
- Upload the following:
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of unofficial transcript(s)
- Copy of GRE (and TOEFL) scores
- Pay the $75 application fee (online)
- Verify you have completed all of the above. Our graduate committee will only review your application once we have received all required documents.
Read our FAQ about the graduate application process. For other information, contact SoA Graduate Admissions.